Is Your Marketing Message
Targeting the Right Audience?
Every Economic Developer craves the same thing:
the captive attention of corporate site selectors. But not every medium delivers that audience. Site Selection magazine does - and here's why:
According to the Dec 2013 Circulation Statement from BPA International, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 48,197 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 29,438 (61.1 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 27,781 (57.7 percent) are CEO’s, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 24,739 (51.7 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,393 (21.9 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 33,722 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,093 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,503 represent the plastics industry.
- 3,631 represent the fabricated metal products industry.
- 1,398 represent the automotive industry.
- 1,1,638 represent medical instruments and supplies manufacturing.
- 1,406 represent the drugs & pharmaceuticals industry.
- 4,694 represent machinery manufacturing.
- 2,316 represent electronics manufacturing.
- 5,381 are based in California.
- 3,526 are based in Texas.
- 2,570 are based in New York.
- 2,325 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,469 are based in Ohio.
- 1,961 are based in Florida.
- 1,482 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,534 are based in Illinois.
- 1,470 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 603 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from 3M, Alcoa Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., BASF Corporation, General Electric, Honda of America Manufacturing, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Group, The Linde Group, Inc., Pfizer, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies (based upon the publisher’s own data).
The bottom line is this — if you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who have the ability to bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers the audience you are seeking.
Site Selection also offers bonus distribution opportunities throughout the year at conferences and trade shows for IAMC, Janus, World Forum for FDI, AURP, MIPIM and BIO.
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
6625 The Corners Parkway, Suite 200 • Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092 USA
Telephone: 770-446-6996 • Fax: 770-263-8825
• Web: www.siteselection.com