Is Your Marketing Message Targeting the Right Audience?
Every Economic Developer craves the same thing:
The captive attention of corporate site selectors. But not every medium delivers that audience.
Site Selection magazine does - and here's why:
According to the November 2014 Circulation Statement from BPA International,
Site Selection magazine delivers a
Total Qualified Circulation of
Here is who they are:
- 29,954 (63.0 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 24,762 (52.1 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 29,158 (61.4 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,398 (21.9 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 33,637 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,966 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,650 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,067 represent the fabricated metal products industry.
- 1,203 represent the automotive industry.
- 1,536 represent medical instruments and supplies manufacturing.
- 4,233 represent the drugs & pharmaceuticals industry.
- 4,233 represent machinery manufacturing.
- 2,737 represent electronics manufacturing.
- 5,311 are based in California.
- 3,424 are based in Texas.
- 2,523 are based in New York.
- 2,266 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,528 are based in Ohio.
- 1,851 are based in Florida.
- 1,423 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,609 are based in Illinois.
- 1,639 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 423 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from 3M, Alcoa Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., BASF Corporation, General Electric, Honda of America Manufacturing, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Group, The Linde Group, Inc., Pfizer, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies (based upon the publisher's own data).
The bottom line is this - if you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who have the ability to bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers the audience you are seeking.
Site Selection also offers bonus distribution opportunities throughout the year at conferences and trade shows for IAMC, Janus, World Forum for FDI, AURP, MIPIM and BIO.
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.